Re: Removing ThaiLaTeX

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> On Fr, 24 Mai 2013, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
>> - clear configuration files:
>>   /etc/texmf/hyphen.d/20thailatex.cnf
>>   /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50thailatex.el
>
> Ok, I will add to texlive-lang-other.maintscript:
>         remove_conffile /etc/texmf/hyphen.d/20thailatex.cnf 2013.20130523-2~ thailatex
> and the same for 50thailatex.el.
>
> As far as I understand that this is correct?

Yes. That should be right.

>> - emacsen-remove for thailatex
>
> How should that work, can you provide some code?

Sorry, after experimenting, this is not necessary. emacsen-package-remove
was already called by the old package's prerm.

> Do you think it is good to have the code in texlive-lang-other
> then in thailatex?

Yes, I agree. It's still possible that some thailatex users may install
texlive-lang-other manually rather than upgrading it.

Oh, should we also break against thailatex (<< 2013.20130523)?

I'll cut the dependencies on thailatex from latex-fonts-* soon.
How about latex-cjk-thai?

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan