Re: Removing ThaiLaTeX

Hi,

On Do, 23 Mai 2013, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> > Yeah, I meant everything related to thai ;-)
>
> Only one, please. thailatex is obsolete. Please don't include it.

Sure, the one that is in TL, that is babel-thai!

> So, latex-fonts-thai-tlwg deb will also be obsolete, then?

The packages I *just* uploaded contain these fonts.
So in principle we can drop latex-fnots-thai-tlwk.

My fault, shouldn't have put them into the recommends ...

Anyway, the next upload (after the one today) will *drop* the
latex-fonts-thai-tlwg from the recommends.

Since there are no other rdepends we don't need a transitional package.

> But I suppose fonts-sipa-arundina is not included in TeX Live, right?

texlive-lang-other's current recommends are:
	swath, latex-fonts-thai-tlwg, texlive-latex-extra
that should be changed to
	swath, fonts-sipa-arundina, texlive-latex-extra

I assume, right?