Re: [RFC] TL2013 and again a new layout?

I think the first option is better suited to debian, exactly
because it avoids the  competition  with texlive packages.

Eythan

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:11:33 +0900

   Hi Frank, hi all

   I don't think it is a question of following upstream or
   not, that we are doing anyway.

   The question is only concerning location,
     /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist
         contains TeX Live files
     /usr/share/texmf
         contains independent package files