Asymptote updates and git repository

Hi everyone,

as the maintainer of the Debian TeX packages as well as upstream
developer I realized recently that the asymptote package I am
running on my Debian box is actually a home-compiled package
for version 2.21 and not the originally distributed version.

I have now updated the package to 2.23 (2.24 is broken in several
respects), done all that in a git repository, and pushed it to
our Debian TeX Teams git repository. Please see
	http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-tex/asymptote.git;a=summary

I also uploaded prebuild packages to
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ asy/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ asy/

Now, these package changes a few things, one of it is that I add myself
as uploader. Other than that the build system was left intact but
some adaptions done to the contro file.

Now my questions are:
* What are your plans for asymptote?
* Do you consider co-maintainance?
* Would you be interested in moving asymptote into the debian-tex
  group? I would give you access to all the git repos there and
  chnage the maintainer to Debian TeX Group and all of us as uploaders.
* Do you have you up-to-now development in a VCS so that we can build
  upn that instead of starting a git repo afresh?

So, that is for now all, hope to hear from you soon