Re: [RFC] TL2013 and again a new layout?

Hello Norbert,

On Friday 26 April 2013 13:12:11 Norbert Preining wrote:
> The first one has the advantage that hardly anything if at all has to
> bechanged in our scripts. And, it has the further advantage that
> packages shipped both in texlive-* packages and separately (which
> there shouldn't be any anyhow  can still be installed parallel.

Maybe this is the right time to get tipa into texlive-* packages then :)

Tell me what I have to do to help you!

> THe later has the advantage that it is, well, the layout one would
> expect

I think that following upstream we have the advantage to not surprise users: I
know that TeX users are more power users than others, but I think that this is
better follow upstream.

Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'