[RFC] TL2013 and again a new layout?

Hi everyone,

before I start changing the packaging again, I wanted to ask your
opinion:

TL2013 gets rid of the texmf tree, merging everything into texmf-dist.
So in fact there will be only one main tree in TL (upstream).

Now there are two options we can follow:
* keep our layout and install into
	/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist
* move all the files to
	/usr/share/texmf

The first one has the advantage that hardly anything if at all has to
bechanged in our scripts. And, it has the further advantage that
packages shipped both in texlive-* packages and separately (which
there shouldn't be any anyhow ;-) can still be installed parallel.

THe later has the advantage that it is, well, the layout one would
expect ;-)

Let me know what you think.