Sponsorship for http://packages.debian.org

Dear Website Owner / Advertising Manager,

My name is Mile` Stanisic and I represent a large online shopping site.
We would like to offer you a sponsorship for your site, http://packages.debian.org.

We have many product categories to promote and I am currently looking
for a small block of 4-8 links to our product pages compatible to
your content. We have reviewed http://packages.debian.org and would
like to become a long term paying partner. I would like to talk to
you about setting up a monthly arrangement where we would pay you
a fair amount for the placement of the text links.

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible as I
have a fixed budget and am in the process of contacting other sites
as well as this one.

Also, if you own other PR3+ websites regardless of theme we may be
interested in sponsoring them as well. I can be contacted by Email
(Preferred) or by Phone (Monday to Friday), as stated below.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mile` Stanisic
Online Marketing
Ivirtual Pty Ltd