Re: SVN texlive (2012) commit: r5614 - texlive2012/texlive-bin/trunk/debian

On Mi, 18 Jul 2012, Frank Küster wrote:
> But the fact that we need a copyright statement for every file (even

This is what I doubt ... this is what DEP-5 makes us think.
This is what I don't want, althought the TL 2012 generated
Licenses.gz already does that for most of the files

FRANT (n.)
Measure. The legal minimum distance between two trains on the District
and Circle line of the London Underground. A frant, which must be not
less than 122 chains (or 8 leagues) long, is not connected in any way
with the adjective 'frantic' which comes to us by a completely
different route (as indeed do the trains).