Re: quilt patch difference in texlive-bin and -base

Hi Frank,

texlive-base is the normal 3.0 (quilt) format.

texlive-bin: I was pissed with that formatnot alliwing fuzz, so I added manual patching, see texlive-bin's rule! It uses quilt explicitely and sets QUILT_PATCHES

All started at a thread in debian-devel

Norbert

PS leaving for 3 days in the miuntains, no internet

JAIST, Japan                                    TeX Live & Debian Developer