texlive in Ubuntu

Hi Jeremy,

I saw that the texlive packages are now in Ubuntu, and also saw
some patches in Ubuntu that might be useful for Debina.

Starting with texlive-bin: I have now for the next release
(not the one I uploaded this morning, too late, sorry) included
your patch xdvi-zoom-with-eps-figures.patch, that should reduce
the differences.

What remains are the build-deps for texlive-bin. Would it help you
if we change
	libpng-dev
	libpng-dev | libpng12-dev
? I.e, would it stop the need for patching for Ubuntu? It is easy for
me to add, but want to check back with you guys.

If there is anything else you need, just please let me know.

BEAULIEU HILL
The optimum vantage point from which one to view people undressing in
the bedroom across the street.