Re: Hyphenation pattern registration

Hi Theppitak,

On So, 29 Apr 2012, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> - Install loadhyph-th.tex which loads appropriate pattern file
>   based on 8-bit/UTF-8 encoding.

.. see below ...

> It turns out to be my fault. I happened to run "fmtutil --all" once
> during some downgrading test, and my ~/.texlive2011/ just
> overrode the system. By "rm -rf ~/.texlive2011", the hyphenation
> pattern gets loaded again.

Be warned, you package is still faulty! Pleae take a look at the
current loadhyph-*.tex files. WHy, we support now platex
(Japanese TeX), so you have to have a new check. Here I manually
changed theloadhyph-th.tex so that it looks like:

\begingroup
\ifx\kanjiskip\undefined
% Test for native UTF-8 (which gets only a single argument)
% That's Tau (as in Taco or ΤΕΧ, Tau-Epsilon-Chi), a 2-byte UTF-8 character
\def\testengine#1#2!{\def\secondarg{#2}}\testengine Τ!\relax
\ifx\secondarg\empty
    \message{UTF-8 Thai Hyphenation Patterns}
    \input hyph-th-utf8.tex
\else
    \message{LTH Thai Hyphenation Patterns}
    \input hyph-th.tex
\fi\else
  \message{Thai patterns not supoprted on ptex}
\fi
\endgroup

And then it worked. Otherwisse format building with texlive-lang-cjk
will fail.

Please adapt your file (loader) to the current necessity, or
change your patterns to a format that it is readable by platex,
iethat the patterns are encoded with ^^ notation.

MEATH (adj.)
Warm and very slightly clammy. Descriptive of the texture of your
hands after the automatic drying machine has turned itself off, just
damp enough to make it embarrassing if you have to shake hands with
someone immediately afterwards.