Re: Hyphenation pattern registration

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<thep@debian.org> wrote:

> I need some help on thailatex experimental package regarding
> hyphenation pattern registration.
>
> I have been creating Thai hyphenation pattern as a new feature
> for the next upstream release. In the past few months, it worked
> fine in my local development builds, but it stopped working
> in some recent upgrades.

It turns out to be my fault. I happened to run "fmtutil --all" once
during some downgrading test, and my ~/.texlive2011/ just
overrode the system. By "rm -rf ~/.texlive2011", the hyphenation
pattern gets loaded again.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
--