Opening bugs against still broken packages

Hi,

can please someone of you open bugs against the still not updated
packages? FTBFS I guess, or needs updating for tex-common? AFAIS
that is:
    latex-sanskrit, itrans:
        itrans needs severe work!!!
        Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
        asked to upload (fixes in theit git)
	This should be read soon
    ko.tex-unfonts: A Lee <alee@debian.org>
        no reaction, NMU prepared
        here it would make sense to prepare send an NMU email
        etc etc etc
    scalable-cyrfonts-tex: Anton Zinoviev <zinoviev@debian.org>
        NMU prepared, but font name question open, other bug
        Just a bug, I hope Anton takes actions, he has answered
        several emails

Maybe checking if there are any other packages broken?

Thanks

LUFFNESS (n.)
Hearty feeling that comes from walking on the moors with gumboots and
cold ears.