Re: SVN texlive (2012) commit: r5272 - in texlive2012: texlive-bin/trunk/debian texlive-nonbin/trunk/texlive-extra/debian

Hilmar Preuße <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 23.03.12 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
>> On Fr, 23 Mär 2012, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> > few more closed bugs in changelog
>>
>> Hmmm ..... do I need to rebuild all the packages now????
>> It is a pain and uploading takes ages.
>>
>> Can we close them later by hand, or is it necessary to have all those
>> bugs closed in the right changelog?
>>
> I'll have a look at that. Should be that hard; I simply have to
> compare the changelog in SVN to that in the uploaded packages.

And we can upload Hilmar's changelog for this version the next time, so
that the information is in there.  Just a remark in the next version.

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)