Re: SVN texlive (2012) commit: r5272 - in texlive2012: texlive-bin/trunk/debian texlive-nonbin/trunk/texlive-extra/debian

On 23.03.12 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Fr, 23 Mär 2012, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

Hi,

> > few more closed bugs in changelog
>
> Hmmm ..... do I need to rebuild all the packages now????
> It is a pain and uploading takes ages.
>
> Can we close them later by hand, or is it necessary to have all those
> bugs closed in the right changelog?

I'll have a look at that. Should be that hard; I simply have to
compare the changelog in SVN to that in the uploaded packages.

H.
--
Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts.
		-- Plotinus