Off to several trips

Hi guys,

I am off for several trips within Japan and to Europe, being fully
available only after the 10 April again. Hope in the meantime there
is some activity ;-)

Frank ... did you commit your libpaper stuff???

The story goes that I first had the idea for THHGTTG while
lying drunk in a field in Innsbruck (or `Spain' as the BBC
TV publicity department authorititively has it, probably
because it's easier to spell).
                 --- Foreward by DNA.