Re: Best way to get ccicons into debian

On 23.09.10 Luke Jennings (ubuntujenkins@googlemail.com) wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
> > On 22.09.10 Luke-Jennings (ltjennings@googlemail.com) wrote:

Hi,

> > > I would like to get the ccicons font http://ctan.org/pkg/ccicons
> > > into debian.
> > >
> > http://www.tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/doc.html suggests that
> > the package is in TL 2010 (maybe in 2009, but I guess not). Hence
> > the fonts will probaly be in Debian after packaging TL 2010. Is
> > that OK for you?
> >
> That would probably be ok, is it known how long it will take for
> tl2010 to get into debian? We are aiming to be able to build the
> manual on launchpad when the first debian import is done.

This heavily depends on how much time we can invest. We won't do
anything before release of squeeze and after that -- I can't tell. If
you need it faster you can provide them as separate package, but
please inform us about that so we can remove these fonst from the TL
packages. The package tex-common should contain some guidelines about
package TeX related software.

HTH,
  H.
--
Four fifths of the perjury in the world is expended on tombstones, women
and competitors.