Re: Best way to get ccicons into debian

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
On 22.09.10 Luke-Jennings (ltjennings@googlemail.com) wrote:

Hi,

> I would like to get the ccicons font http://ctan.org/pkg/ccicons
> into debian.  I wrote a package for it last year for the ubuntu
> manual team ppa, I rewrote it this week because of experience
> gained with a view to getting it into debian.  How ever would it be
> more suitable to get it into a package like texlive-fonts-extra ?
> Please could I have suggestions for the best way to go about it.

http://www.tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/doc.html suggests that the
package is in TL 2010 (maybe in 2009, but I guess not). Hence the
fonts will probaly be in Debian after packaging TL 2010. Is that OK
for you?

H.

Hello,

That would probably be ok, is it known how long it will take for tl2010 to get into debian? We are aiming to be able to build the manual on launchpad when the first debian import is done.

Thanks

Luke
--
It was a JOKE!!  Get it??  I was receiving messages from DAVID LETTERMAN!!
YOW!!