Preparing for Debian stable release

Hi everyone,

here is a short status about what I would like to see done before
release. If one or the other could spend *some* time on these
items it would be great (at least the documentation stuff should be
easy)

* texlive-* packages

upload the already committed changes:
- texlive-bin: add some dependencies
- texlive-extra: quite some changes

* tex-common upload done -> texlive-base change?

See bug #572921, the package is ready, should we add a dependency
(recommends/suggests) onto cmap-adobe-japan1 for texlive-base
(which ships the important file for dvipdfmx)?

* update of tex-common documentation

many of the documentation we ship in tex-common still refers to either
tetex, or texlive-base-bin, or both, the former should be eliminated,
the latter should be changed and adapted.

* change of the reportbug script

I want to make sure that there is in BIG BIG FAT LETTERS that if someone
has a problem he should run the test documetn wiht
	$proram -recorder ...
and set us the .fls file. This way it is easy to see if there are
old formats hanging around in the homedir ($TEXMFVAR) or some old files
in TEXFMHOW/TEXMFLOCAL.

* update context to the current stable one

* bug review

The RC bugs but one are fixed, so I guess it would be nice if we can
go through the *important* bugs and see what we can do.

Please let me know if you can help in one of those

Thanks a lot and all the best

QUEENZIEBURN (n.)
Something that happens when people make it up after an agglethorpe
(q.v.)