Re: latexmk_3071-2 problems with info

2009/12/3 Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
Henk, one more question ...

can you reproduce that???On Mi, 02 Dez 2009, Henk Metselaar wrote:

I guess not ,,,
> language        : patterns hu for hu loaded (n=32,e=ec,m=ec)
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/patterns/lang-hu.pat
> ! Interruption.
> <argument> 2
>             50
> \utfmod #1->\the \numexpr \ifcase \numexpr #1
>                                              \relax 0\else #1-\utf@h *((#1-\...

Interruption??? Does that mean that someone pressed
       Ctrl-C
here? Then I would not be surprised that the fmtutil process hang.

No, I wondered where the interrupt came from myself, but I definitely didn't do any such thing.

On Do, 03 Dez 2009, Henk Metselaar wrote:
> Purging & dpkg --configure -a & installing context succeeded. I didn't (need
> to) try to reinstall.

That is strange. I tried in a chroot installing old context and then
upgrading and there was no problem. Hmmmmmmm.

Hard to do anything if we don't know what the reason was and I cannot
reproduce it.

Actually, there is one more thing. texlive-binaries was installed with version 2009-2 but (maybe because of the same interrupt?) wasn't registered as such. after I solved the context problem aptitude kept on 'upgrading' texlive-binaries from version 2009-2 to 2009-2. reinstall didn't work either, but simply install texlive-binaries/experimental solved it.

Anyway, since noone else seems to have any problem, I guess it must have been a 'freak'.

Thanks a bunch,
Henk