Re: latexmk_3071-2 problems with info

On Mi, 02 Dez 2009, Henk Metselaar wrote:
>  Sorry, I looked for  errors, but these were all I saw.

Sorry, but I don't believe that. Why is latexmk not installed. What you
have shown is *no* error message at all, only the end of the  uzpgrade
process that shows that something went wrong *before*.

> I had the most recent one. Aptitude says latexmk is not installable, but
> this can be resolved by installing latexmk (?!). Anyway, this still fails

??? Are you sure? Are you using stable/testing/unstable?

> during setup of fmtutil-sys. Output attached, hope it's helpful this time
> around. Please advise me if I need to file a bug report.

No output attached.

Please provide decent information:
- version numbers of all packages under discussion
- what is already installed
- a *FULL* terminal log of an
	apt-get dist-upgrade
  run

Otherwise we can only use a crystal ball or hack your computer to find
out what is wrong.

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
`She hit me on the head with the rock again.'
`I think I can confirm that that was my daughter.'
`Sweet kid.'
`You have to get to know her,' said Arthur.
`She eases up does she?'
but you get a better sense of when to
duck.'
                 --- Ford and Arthur on Random.