Re: texlive-bin_2009~svn: Packages built and installed

On Mo, 15 Jun 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
> I'll try to create an updated orig.tar.gz; but it won't hurt if you try
> out create-orig-tar yourself and fix any remaining glitches.

I changed the way it computes the revision. It uses
	svn status -v
and uses the highest "last changed revision".

The shell code is not robust, so don't have uncommitted changes, or
unknown files there.

SMARDEN (vb.)
To keep your mouth shut by smiling determinedly through you
teeth. Smardening is largely used by people trying to give the
impression that they're enjoying a story they've heard at least six
times before.