Re: texlive 2008/2009, hyphen pattern handling

>> The code to put the "execute Addhyphen" lines into the conffile is not
>> yet there, is it?
>
> ??? You mean from dh_installtex? Or in the texlive pakcages?

I meant in tpm2deb-bin.pl. I already committed a comment that marks the
place.

> No, there is no dh_installtex support for that for now, first I wanted
> to check what others are thinking of that idea, otherwise it would be
> lost time implementing it.

Frankly, I fail to see an alternative unless we deprive etex users from
comfortable hyphenation handling.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg