Helping out with TL2009

Hi

I've been wanting to help out testing TL2009, but don't know where to
start, as I have difficulty keeping up with the mailing list.  Testing
randomly is maybe not the best solution for a large set of packages
such as TL2009, and might cause duplicate work.

Is there some overview which tests have already been done?  Or let me
reprase it: is there some particular scenario that you wish to have
tested, but haven't found any candidate yet to do that?  E.g. a clean
installation of TL2009 on an i386 or amd64, or an upgrade from
sid(20091206) to experimental(20091206)?  I could concentrate on one
or two particular setups.

Cheers

--
Danai