TL2009 test packages

Hi all,

please take a look at
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2009-pre/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2009-pre/

If you add it to a chroot's apt/sources.list you can call
	apt-get install texlive

But do NOT do this on your normal machine if you are not ready to play
around to get a working system back.

Points to be noticed:
- there is only one bin package texlive-binaries
- you need a new luatex that is also in the above repository
- conflicts with dvipdfmx: since I was not able to build current
  dvipdfmx sources with libkpathsea5, I decided to (temporarly) include
  dvipdfmx into texlive-binaries, and replace/conflicts/provides
  dvipdfmx in texlive-base

Please provide as much feedback as possible, and try as many programs as
possible, etc etc etc ...

TRISPEN (n.) A form of intelligent grass. It grows a single, tough
stalk and makes its home on lawns. When it sees the lawnmower coming
it lies down and pops up again after it has gone by.