PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE build tex-common and texlive

Hi all,

I have just now committed the following changes:

On Fr, 27 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Author: preining
> Date: 2009-03-27 15:29:39 +0000 (Fri, 27 Mar 2009)
> New Revision: 3864
>
> Added:
>    tex-common/trunk/scripts/update-texmf-config
> Modified:
>    tex-common/trunk/debian/changelog
>    tex-common/trunk/debian/postinst.in
>    tex-common/trunk/debian/triggers
>    tex-common/trunk/scripts/dh_installtex
>    tex-common/trunk/scripts/postinst-tex
>    tex-common/trunk/scripts/postrm-tex
> Log:
>   * rework trigger support so that new file triggers are used, but
>     the code in the maintainer scripts generated by dh_installtex
>     for updmap and language calls the new script update-texmf-config
>     which simply calls the respective trigger. In the course of the
>     the options map:notriggers and language:notriggers were removed
>     from the possible options of dh_installtex.

So now please SOMEONE:
- try to build tex-common from current repository (I just made some
  fixes to actually install the new script)
- rebuild texlive packages with the new tex-common
- test

I hope someone will find time for that ... I have to leave early
tomorrow morning and will have no way to work on that.

VIRGINSTOW (n.)
A Durex machine which doesn't have the phrase 'So was the Titanic'
scrawled on it. The word has now fallen into disuse.