texlive-science: add hepnames package?

Hi,

I just noticed that my hepparticles LaTeX package (and a few others)
have made it into TeXlive, and hence the texlive-science deb. However,
hepparticles isn't an interface that I would expect many people to use:
it would be a good idea to also include the hepnames package, which
provides a pre-defined set of standard particle names. Is that reasonable?

Incidentally, I notice that siunitx, the upgrade to SIunits, is not
included: again, this would be a useful inclusion to texlive-science.

Thanks,
Andy