packaging lmodern 1.106

Hi TeX Font Gurus,

I want to package lmodern 1.106 for experimental now, but I am not sure
what to do with the afm files. From the doc/fonts/lm/lm-hist.txt:
* math fonts (PostScript Type 1) have been equipped with PFMs for installing
  under Win systems; there are two AFM files for each PFB file: (1) *.AFT --
  consistent with TFM; (2) *.AFM -- consistent with PFB

I guess I just forget the .AFT files ???

Anything else you masters of the fonts are already knowing??? Thanks a
lot and all the best

IPING (participial vb.)
The increasingly anxious shifting from leg to leg you go through when
you are desperate to go to the lavatory and the person you are talking
to keeps on remembering a few final things he want to mention.