Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Op 16-08-08 21:22, schreef Norbert Preining:
> On Sa, 16 Aug 2008, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>>> I used DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=2 in a clean p/cowbuilder root.
>> I can't reproduce it... :-)
>
> Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it neither. I did rebuild it again now
> with DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=2 but now it DID work.
>
> Danai, what should I do? There is now the version 1.19 as you have put
> onto your website and which I have checked into svn. THen you have made
> some changes in svn for 1.20, but we haven't done 1.19 by now.
>
> What about merging the stuff in 1.20 changelog entry into the 1.19, I
> rebuild a new 1.19 source package and binary packages, and upload all
> the stuff?
>
> Should I do that in svn? Or do you do it?
>
> Or should I upload 1.19 as is.

I was wondering the same thing.  I'll merge the stuff from 1.20 to 1.19 in
the SVN.

It might very well be a problem with debian/control because, as Lucas rightly
pointed out, latex-cjk-chinese-arphic creates them on-the-fly.  This trick
was already introduced by my predecessor, Anthony Fok, who maintaned the CJK
packages, and I copied it because I thought it was a nice and flexible way of
building the package (and easy to test, as you only have to change some of
the variables to drop or add more fonts).

This bug you experienced, Norbert, *might* occur again.  I think this is a
timing issue, where one processor has finished its job much earlier than the
other.  That's why I would like to see the contents of the debian/ directory
of that particular pbuild, especially the control file.  But I gather that
the pbuild wasn't run with the "--save-after-exec" option, so that's
impossible to retrieve.

I'll commit the changes right way.  Thanks for building it again!

Best regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《傷春》