Bug#477152: [Fwd: Re: Licensing info in computational-complexity LaTeX class (Debian Bug#477152)]
> De: Michael Nüsken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'll change it as soon as possible.
It was indeed updated on CTAN yesterday. License info in generated files now
> Copyright 2000-\the\year
> Michael N"usken, Joachim von zur Gathen, computational complexity
> IMPORTANT NOTICE:
> This is a generated file. It is part of the
> computational complexity macro package
> derived from cc.dtx by 'tex cc.ins'.
> See cc.dtx for license information.
while cc.dtx refers to "LPPL v1.2 or latter at your option".
One restrictive statement remains in cc.ins :
%% In particular, NO PERMISSION is granted to modify the contents of this
%% file since it contains the legal notices that are placed in the files
%% it generates.
but I don't really know wether this is a problem or not. The author asked me
in private in I thought everything was ok; I didn't answer him yet. What do
Anyway, I updated it in TL svn today (rev 7666) so the bug can be tagged
fixed-upstream if you think the new license statement is ok.
PS: I just noticed the journal.bib has no license statement at all :/