new libpoppler

Hi Loic,

please, I just by chance saw that you uploaded a new poppler with
changed API to unstable, currently hanging in NEW.

Could you and the other poppler maintainers please remember to give the
Debian TeX Group a heads up a bit in advance??!?!

AFAIR from discussions on the tldistro mailing list this requires again
changes to the libpoppler patch, and a FTBFS is not exactely what I need
now.

Thanks for your understanding....

Best wishes

Norbert

POLLOCH (n.)
One of those tiny ribbed-plastic and aluminium foil tubs of milk
served on trains enabling you to carry one safely back to you
compartment where your legs in comfort trying to get the bloody things
open.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff