Re: RFS: thailatex (updated package)

Hi,

(going to debian-tex ml)

On Mi, 20 Feb 2008, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> > Uploaded.
>
> Thank you. But it was rejected. Could you please upload it again
> with the orig tarball included?

Uups, why??? What was the rejection message???

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh looking into the archive I see that the last version is
0.4.0-something.

Umpf, I normally expect that a version to be uploaded WITH .orig.tar has
debian release -1, all others are pre-releases, test releases, whatever
releases.

One more thing: Please change
	texlive
	TeX Live
in your description, that is a lintian warning. Please test lintian
before asking for sponsor.

So how do we proceed: Do you create a new package with debian release -1
or should I upload the version -3 with .orig.tar.gz?

TILLICOULTRY (n.)
The man-to-man chumminess adopted by an employer as a prelude for
telling an employee that he's going to have to let him go.