Re: RFS: thailatex (updated package)

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>  On Mi, 20 Feb 2008, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
>  > Thank you. But it was rejected. Could you please upload it again
>  > with the orig tarball included?
>
>  Uups, why??? What was the rejection message???
>
>  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh looking into the archive I see that the last version is
>  0.4.0-something.
>
>  Umpf, I normally expect that a version to be uploaded WITH .orig.tar has
>  debian release -1, all others are pre-releases, test releases, whatever
>  releases.

The revisions were produced during commenting process
in debian-mentors. Sorry for the confusion.

>  One more thing: Please change
>         texlive
>         TeX Live
>  in your description, that is a lintian warning. Please test lintian
>  before asking for sponsor.

Of course, I always do that. But there have been 3 releases
of lintian since my last build. So, it was just detected by
lintian's new features.

I've fixed this. Thanks for checking.

>  So how do we proceed: Do you create a new package with debian release -1
>  or should I upload the version -3 with .orig.tar.gz?

I'd prefer the latter, because I have already committed
previous changes into my CVS. Reorganizing changelog would
just unnecessarily confuse the revision history.

I've updated the package at the old location:

  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/thailatex/thailatex_0.4.2-3.dsc

debian/changelog timestamp: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:18:23 +0700

Please get it again.

Thanks,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan