Re: Upload targeting at testing

> On Mit, 20 Jun 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
>> I've been back for a while, but helpless ;-).  I'm ready now, it works
>> (at least it works well enough), and we can do the upload NOW.
>
> Perfect, then do it ... but if you do then tag the *right* stuff, ie
> maybe undo the changes to texlive-bin/... pkfix.1 and changelog before
> tagging.

No, I've tested new packages with the pkfix thing.  And I changed the
version numbers only after testing (because I tested the "fmtutil
--disablefmt" stuff etc. on my real sid system with a real user), so we
have to build again, anyway.

tex-common is already uploaded, maybe I can build the other packages in
the train, but I'm not sure.

Frank Küster