Re: [Guillem Jover] Parsing of dpkg status file considered harmful

On Son, 10 Jun 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
> I'm a bit surprised you swapped the meaning of the arguments with
> respect to lmodern's implementation, but otherwise, it looks OK...
> (assuming the logic for determining the package owning a conffile is
> correct)

I guess I just first changed the calls to these functions, and then
copied and adapted the function. Anyway, this should not be the problem,
thanks for taking a look.

What regards the logic for determining the package owning the conffiles,
we have to edit the right packages in the function, and need to check
it. There is no way to do this automatically.

LUFFNESS (n.)
Hearty feeling that comes from walking on the moors with gumboots and
cold ears.