Re: Processed: reassigning and merging duplicated

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 01:44:08PM +0200, Frank K?ster wrote:
> hlatex-fons-base.  But in the older bug report, the problem was solved
> by completely upgrading the system.  Does that indeed help you, too?  Or
> does the bug persist after the next "apt-get dist-upgrade"?

I really don't know; I could not do any upgrades or installs (or at least
that was my perception).  But when I retried the upgrade this morning, it
worked. So some unknown cause (that I did not do) somehow "fixed" it.

I suppose this means that the upgrade script is trying to do something
that has undefined behaviour (since there's no way it could refuse to
install yesterday but, without me changing any config or installing/
uninstalling anything, proceed with the install ok today); but since
the install has now gone through, I don't know how we could investigate
what it was trying to do.

> Regards, Frank
> --
> Frank K?ster
> Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Z?rich
> Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)

Regards,
--
Ambrose Li  <ambrose.li@cccgt.org>

Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto
+1 416 292 9293      http://www.cccgt.org/