Re: texlive-bin and source.tar.bz2

Hi Frank!

As discussed on IRC, I created a .orig.tar.gz for texlive-bin and it is
here:
	http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/src/texlive-bin_2007.dfsg.1.orig.tar.gz

I committed quite some changes to the rules.in file
- re-instantation of bin.special, one file is not automatically
  installed
- changes to the build logic
- minor things

I am currently building the packages, I have no idea whether it will
work, but I am not too confident. Furthermore, we should check that
the --with-system-libs are actually used.

Important to remember: We cannot use the system icu lib as the lib
shipped with texlive has some additional features which should go into
upstream once, but aren't there by now.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
HASELBURY PLUCKNETT (n.)
A mechanical device for cleaning combs invented during the industrial
revolution at the same time as Arkwright's Spinning Jenny, but which
didn't catch on in the same way.