Trying to play with Context MarkIV and LuaTeX - no go

Hello,

I followed the Readme.MarkIV file provided with the unstable Context and still
can't get this to work.
I'd love to play around with this, but am weary of contaminating my system
with a non-debianista solution ...
Can you help me or should I post to the ConTeXt mailing list?

Thanks, Joh

> texexec --lua versuch.tex
TeXExec | processing document 'versuch.tex'
TeXExec | no ctx file found
TeXExec | tex processing method: context
TeXExec | TeX run 1
TeXExec | writing option file versuch.top
TeXExec | using randomseed 851
TeXExec | tex engine: luatex
TeXExec | tex format: cont-en

LuaTools | using format
name /home/balin/luatex-cache/context/formats/cont-en.fmt
LuaTools | no luc/lua with
name /home/balin/luatex-cache/context/formats/cont-en
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.02 seconds
TeXUtil | parsing file versuch.tui
TeXUtil | shortcuts : 0