Re: [Nenad ANTONIC] passivetex

Hi all!

On Mi, 17 Okt 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> PassiveTeX is needed for this format, but it is not installed. Please install
> the passivetex package.

Since passivetex was removed from Debian some time ago (what I was not
happy about), and currently we don't want to introduce texlive-htmlxml,
I propose as a solution that we incorporate passivetex into the current
xmltex package. There are no packages actually depending on passivetex,
so this is not a problem.

Frank, can you comment on this?

MONKS TOFT (n.)
The bundle of hair which is left after a monk has been tonsured, which
he keeps tired up with a rubber band and uses for chasing ants away.