Is there a Debian package for either fontools or otfinst?

Dear Folks,

I will be using either the fontools or otfinst packages, available from CTAN, to make available some TTF fonts to pdflatex. As I understand it, this involves generation of .tfm files, .map files, .fd files and possibly .sty files via scripts.

Because font maps are updated indirectly in Debian, via .cfg files located in /etc/texmf/updmap.d, I want to find out if there are Debian packages or Debianized versions of either of these script packages to accommodate the indirect font map update mechanism in a Debian TeXLive installation.

Thank you.

Chandra
19 Jul 07