Re: texlive 2007 packages for etch

>> I had to purge jadetex because its presence caused tl-base-bin's
>
> Which version? -7.2 or -8?

3.13-7.1 (the version in etch).

> Read the list, Luke! ;-)
> 	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ context/
> 	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ lmodern/

Arf, I got lmodern this way but was too stupid to think context could be
there too.

> Ah yes, I guess I have to add a conflict for texlive-common vs
> texlive-context...

Not so sure. I mean, I didn't get a dpkg error "Trying to
override foobar, which is also in package baz". Simply, when I marked
texlive-context for installation in dselect, I saw it wanted to pull a
lot of things with 2005 in the version string, so I understood it was
the old package from TL 2005 and cancelled the operation.

--
Florent