Re: texlive 2007 packages for etch

> I have uploaded packages of texlive-bin for etch:
>
> 	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2007/
> 	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ src/

They seem to work fine, thanks!

I had to purge jadetex because its presence caused tl-base-bin's
configuration to fail due to the color.sty error mentioned in #425803:

  ! Package color Error: No driver specified.

I also had to backport context from unstable (simple rebuild; I suppose
the .deb from unstable could even be installed as is) in order to get
supp-pdf.tex, because texlive-context from TL 2005 isn't compatible with
the TL 2007 packages. Otherwise, no problem.

--
Florent