Re: Call for testing ...

> On Mit, 23 Mai 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
>> The only tests that are missing are etch/sid+texlive-full, from which I
... don't expect new information.

Err, didn't expect new information.

Unpacking replacement texlive-generic-recommended ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/texlive-generic-recommended_2007-7_all.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/generic/tex-ps/cmyk-hax.tex', which is also in package texlive-base

Fix is in SVN.

> Till saturday, then I am off for canyoning for 1 week.
>
> I can upload today, tomorrow, friday, whenever you want!

I'll build a new tl-base, test again, and I hope to finish today.  It
would be good if you could upload ASAP.