Re: Backport to etch

Hi all!

On Mon, 14 Mai 2007, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> Should it go to <http://www.backports.org>? Then you must name ist
> 2007-7~bpo.1 The changelog entry looks good.

Ok, taking a look there I see that it should be
	2007-7~bpo.1

But, many new quesions:
- Build-Dep on tex-common (>= 1.7)
	if I make a package tex-common 1.7~bpo.1 then I have to adjust
	all the build deps to get it right, this is stupid ...?
- Do we backport *all* packages?
	If yes, what to do with the temp tetex packages? Kill them so
	that people can continue to use both TeX systems?

Suggestions please ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
The suit into which the man's body had been stuffed looked
as if it's only purpose in life was to demonstrate how
difficult it was to get this sort of body into a suit.