Re: New upload of latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab

Hi!

From: Florent Rougon <florent.rougon@free.fr>

> Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be> wrote:
>
> Even if you're bothered with package renamings between TL 2005 and TL
> 2007, you can probably find a solution that works with both TL/testing
> and TL/unstable using versioned depends:
>
>   Depends: texlive-newname (>= 2007) | texlive-oldname (<< 2007) | tetex-extra

Hmm, I couldn't find any compelling differences in my case between the
TL2005 and TL2007 packages, so I'll just depend on "texlive-newname"
without versioning.

@Frank: I've uploaded a new build of -wadalab on Alioth.
You can get it here:
http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/latex-cjk/?C=M;O=D

latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab (0.20050817-13) unstable; urgency=high

  * Urgency is set to high because of an FTBFS bug fix.
  * [control]
     - Build-Depend on "texlive-font-utils", which provides
       "vptovf".  This fixes "FTBFS: Can't exec "vptovf": No such file
       or directory at makeuniwada.pl line 120" (Closes: #422399).
       Thanks to Lucas Nussbaum;
     - change "tetex-bin" to "tetex-extra";
     - prefer TeXlive over teTeX in the Build-Dependencies and Dependencies;
     - minor cleanup, and add dependencies on "${misc:Depends}".
       Thanks to Florent Rougon.
  * [rules] add a few arguments after "dh_testdir" when cleaning, to make
     sure we're deleting the correct directory.  Thanks to Florent Rougon
  * [watch] clean it up, and locally force the version numbers of most
     packages.

 -- Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be>  Sun, 13 May 2007 18:19:09 +0200

Regards

Danai SAE-HAN