Re: texlive-doc-zh-cn + texpower typo

Hi Danai,

On Don, 03 Mai 2007, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> I've noticed that the Chinese documentation package is called
> "texlive-doc-ch".  Sounds strange; I first thought it was a Swiss
> package.  Why not call it "texlive-doc-zh-cn" (it means Simplified
> Chinese)?

Bummer. Thanks. What a stupid error.

What do you propose:
	texlive-doc-cn
or
	texlive-doc-zh-cn
What is better? I would prefer
	texlive-doc-cn

You know that I had this in the back of my brain that I had to ask you
about the correct naming, but then I forgot it and never looked again
into the tpm2deb.cfg file.

GRRR.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SCRABSTER (n.)
One of those dogs which has it off on your leg during tea.