Off line more or less for one+ week

Hi all!

I will be more or less offline from
        Friday 4 May 2007
        Monday 14 May 2007

In the beginning in Trentino, then 1 day in Siena, then in
Cagliari/Sardegna. If someone wants to meet up, let me know, my mobile
can be found in the post on debian-private, or you know it.

I have worked through most of the open bugs I could find, some are still
there, especially the texdoc stuff (searching), the strange dvips stuff,
I hope to resolve it by tomorrow, but who knows, and the stuff about
package interdeps.

If you want to do something, please do. Uploading texlive-base and
texlive-bin should work, but I haven't tested.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
ABILENE (adj.)
Descriptive of the pleasing coolness on the reverse side of the
pillow.