Re: TeXlive transition: texpower

Hi,

Norbert Preining wrote:
> > dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened.
> > Error: /undefinedfilename in (bckwrdexample.ps)
> > Operand stack:
>
> It lookslike your build scripts calls
> 	dvips "$dvifile" "$psfile"
> but "$dvifile" is empty, so the call end up as
> 	dvips bckwrdexample.ps

MakeExamples.sh does this:

    echo "Compiling $file.tex"
    latex -interaction=batchmode $file.tex
    latex -interaction=batchmode $file.tex
    dvips $file.dvi
    ps2pdf $file.ps

> So it seems that the latex run breaks. I build your test on my system
> (texlive-full)and it build without problems. BUT: I had to copy the file

Same here. (Although not with -full).

> fig-1.mps into the cwd. I guess that the latex run problem comes from

I have them here in . when building the examples. Interesting would be
to see whether that's also the case on a clean chroot build. Will test.

Gr??e/Regards,

Ren?
--
 .''`.  Ren? Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73