Re: Example of truetype font packaged for tex?

Hi!

From: uwe@steinmann.cx (Uwe Steinmann)
> I'm looking for an example debian package which makes a truetype font
> available for tex/latex. Is there any?

I'm not sure that dvips actually supports TTF.  But I do know that it
accepts Type1 fonts.

I have created a source package called latex-cjk-chinese-arphic which
converts TTF to Type1 (using Fontforge), and installs everything
according to the Debian TeX policy.  These Type1 fonts work in dvips,
dvipdf(m,mx) and pdftex.

But this method might be a tad complicated for your use.
You might try pdf2ps or pdftops.

Cheers

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐