TeXLive Team: Thanks for amd64 packages and XeTeX

I'm quite thankful for this. I've checkout out svn to work on building
for amd64 and just learning the debian build process for such a large

I'm in the midst of learning XeTeX to take advantage of the unicode
opentype, type 1 and ttf fonts and fontspec. I just wanted to thank
everyone for their continued hard work.

Being able to use XeTeX and the 2007 TeXLive distribution is very much

The team and their hard work makes my work more productive.

- Marc

Marc J. Driftmeyer
Email :: mjd@reanimality.com <mailto:mjd@reanimality.com>
Web :: http://www.reanimality.com